Tardies: Being tardy shows a lack of consideration for your classmates as well as your teacher. Tardies will be dealt with in accordance with NE ISD policy.
Absences, Make-Up Work, Etc:
- In order to make up work, the absence must be excused.
- Make-up tests and quizzes will not receive any special privileges.
- When you come back after being absent, it is your responsibility to check the assignment. If you need instructions or an explanation about what you missed, please come see me.
- Any assignments made before your absence which were due during your absence are due on the day that you return to school.
- If you miss a test or quiz because of an excused absence, you will need to arrange a time with me to make it up.
- If you know that you are going to be absent due to a school-related activity, etc., please arrange to get the assignments or take any tests you will miss. Any assignments made earlier which will be due while you are absent must be turned in before you leave.
- Follow directions the first time given.
- Be respectful and courteous towards all others in class.
- Be punctual and be well prepared.
- Homework must be turned in on time.
- Have faith in yourself and be positive and productive.
- Follow all school rules.
- Verbal warning
- Teacher-Student conference
- Email or phone call home to parent
- Referral to office