Seniors! Need to take the TSIA2 for College Admissions Requirement?
TSIA2 is being offered at Johnson!
Please see the two attached PDF files for more information and the Registration Link below to sign up! Questions? Email Ms. Hudkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are excited about this upcoming year! This year will be marked with hard work and celebrations. Please check back often for updated information and important dates.
As soon as we get more information of how this school year looks, we post senior events here. We will also send out emails communicating when senior dues are due and what they entail. Please contact Mrs. Cobb at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Claudia Taylor “Lady Bird” Johnson High School
2020-2021 Senior Timeline
March 17 Deadline for Scholarships to be recognized at Senior Awards: must be turned in to Mrs. Miller in the Counseling Office in order for them to be included in the Senior Awards Program. Her email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently Senior Yard Sign Distribution and Senior Dues Merchandise Distribution: All seniors are invited to come and pick up a Senior Yard Sign from the Welcome Center. Seniors who have paid senior dues and who have not received their merchandise, please email Mrs. Koehl at email@example.com and arrage to pick it up at the Welcome center.
April 22 Deadline for Scholarships to be included in Graduation program: must be turned in to Mrs. Miller in the Counseling Office to be included in the Graduation Program. Her email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
April 14 Graduation Invitation Delivery from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. in the Bus Loop: Jostens will deliver Graduation Invitations, Cap and Gown Units, and other merchandise seniors purchased. If you still need to place an order, please go to thegraduationcenter.com Orders placed now will NOT be available for pick up. They will be delivered before graduation.
April 26 Johnson Senior Awards – Seniors being honored will receive more information via email the week of April 12th.
April 23 Deadline to submit pictures for the Senior Slideshow: Seniors need to submit one (1) baby picture, one (1) current picture, and one (1) group picture (any age) for the slideshow to email@example.com. Make sure to include your name.
Thursday, May 20 Senior Final Exams: 6th Period
Friday, May 21 Senior Final Exams: 2nd and 4th Periods
Monday, May 24 Senior Final Exams: 1st and 3rd Periods
Tuesday, May 25 Senior Final Exams: 5th and 7th Periods
Tuesday, May 25 Senior Sunset: It's FREE!!! Join us for our 3rd annual Senior Sunset on May 25th from 7-8:40pm on the Johnson Football practice field. Senior Sunset is an event for SENIORS only that gives the seniors one last opportunity to hang out with their fellow graduates as the sun sets on their senior year. Admission is free, and there will be a DJ, drawings for raffle prizes, and free Kona Ice for the 1st 500 people. We will take a final group photo at the end, right as the sun sets on our high school years! Please fill out this form so we can get a rough estimate on how many people are interested in attending. In addition, you will get a free t-shirt and a senior gift! Senior Sunset interest form
Wednesday, May 26 Graduation Meeting and Information Sessions at Johnson HS. Your Attendance will be Required. We will post more information on time and location.
Thursday, May 27 Graduation Meeting and Information Sessions at Johnson HS. Your Attendance will be Required. We will post more information on time and location.
Friday, May 28 11:30 - 1:00 p.m. MANDATORY Graduation Rehearsal at the Alamo Dome. More information to follow.
May 31, 2021 2:00 p.m. Johnson High School Graduation - We are having our 2021 Johnson HS Graduation at the AlamoDome! More information will be posted soon.
Important Senior Information
Graduation Cap and Gowns / Invitations
- In order to walk the stage at Johnson HS Graduation 2021, seniors must have a cap, gown, and tassel.
- If you have not ordered, you can still order at www.thegraduationcenter.com OR you can order in person at their office located near the airport at 2102 Mannix Dr. 78217
- All items are available to order online at https://southtexas.thegraduationcenter.com Click Here to Order Your Cap and Gown Make sure you choose "Johnson High School" as your school.
- On their website, look at the top left corner with the three bars titled "Menu" - then click on "Show All Items". Here you can order all items individually, or within a package. The cap and gown unit is on page 6 of "All Items"
- The Claudia Taylor “Lady Bird” Johnson High School Class of 2021 is preparing for a fantastic year! We know that this school year looks different than any school year we have experienced; however, we are still planning on celebrating your senior year! This year will be marked with hard work, new experiences, and celebrations.
- In order to provide events for the senior class, a $45 senior activity fee will be assessed from each student. This $45 is in lieu of charging separately for all the planned senior activities (senior breakfasts, senior barbeque, senior field trip, and senior merchandise, such as the Class of 2021 t-shirt, cap, and a senior yard sign in Spring).
- You can pay Senior Dues at https://neisd.schoolcashonline.com All payments should be made through the website.
- When we get back to face to face meeting, or when we can arrange a safe pick up, all senior merchandise, including shirt sizes AND colors, will be given out. We will follow up with more details as soon as we know how and when we will hand out senior merchandise.
- If we are unable to do some of the activities we are planning, we will either substitute it with a comparable activity adhering to any guidelines at that time, or we will use the money set aside for that activity and give seniors a senior gift at the end of the year. As with everything, we are unsure what this year will bring, but we want to celebrate the wonderful achievement and excitement that this senior year brings!
- Please contact Mrs. Cobb (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mrs. Koehl at (email@example.com) if you have any questions or concerns regarding senior class information.
- We have a sales link up and running if you are ready to purchase your 2021 This book will be unlike any other as the students work to document a most unusual year.
- Just go to myjagyearbook.comand you'll find the link to make your purchase.
- And now you can go to myjagyearbook.comto get all the information about yearbook you might need. This is where we have the sales link posted, the senior ad sales link as well as ways you can help us out by contributing photos to the yearbook. Check back often to see our updates!