Student Transcripts

  • You need an official transcript to enroll in colleges or technical schools, for some employers, or to enlist in the military. Your transcript is the official document of your school attendance, grades earned, and graduation. NEISD can only provide a transcript for proof of graduation. We do not have, nor do we create, copies of your diploma.

     Current /Former Student  Transcript Request

     Parent Authorization Form must be completed for students under the age of 18.