Share & Reflect - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Share (Time Frame: 15-30 min.)
Groups may present their findings to one another, or to utilize a more authentic audience, groups may share with a kindergarten or first grade class. Another option would be to Skype with students at another campus.
Evaluate (10 min.)
Teacher/Librarian Evaluation Criteria:
- Takes a picture that is on topic
- Writes a short script that is on topic
- Uses unit vocabulary correctly
- Narration is easy to understand
Students will reflect on their learning using a simple, visual reflection sheet and/or Google form.
Optional: Create a simple Google Form for student reflections
This phase is intended to:
Allow students to share with an audience for an authentic purpose.
Student reflection should include:
- their own learning
- the inquiry process
- encourage further inquiry, when appropriate