Share & Reflect - Colonial Times
Share students' narrated slides with the class or beyond the class. Having an audience is very important.
Discuss how students' research answered their questions.
Teacher/Librarian Evaluation Criteria.
- Takes a picture that is on topic
- Writes a short script that is on topic
- Uses unit vocabulary correctly
- Narration is easy to understand
Students will reflect on their learning using a simple, visual reflection sheet and/or Google form.
Tip: Create a Google Form for student reflections
This phase is intended to:
Allow students to share with an audience for an authentic purpose.
Student reflection should include:
- their own learning
- the inquiry process
- encourage further inquiry, when appropriate