Create - Scientific Breakthroughs
Students will use the storyboard template to write up their movie script for one of their THICK questions, imitating the format of reading and answering a letter in a BrainPop video.
- The first square in template is the letter - Dear ___, Question, From, a friend.
- The second square should include a quick sketch of a picture to help answer their question, with the first part of their answer (2-3 sentences)
- The third square should include a different picture and the rest of their information.
- Storyboards should be checked by an adult before student can begin creating movie in BrainPop.
Provide Make a movie directions for each table group. Each student can make their own movie using their storyboard.
This phase is intended to:
Encourage students to demonstrate understanding of the information gathered, and synthesize into an appropriate format.
- Allow student choice in tool/presentation
- Use an appropriate mode of delivery, based on the topic and audience
- Consider written, oral, and multimodal