It is my intent to provide to all my students: A safe, secure, inviting environment conducive to learning, where sharing ideas and beliefs is commonplace. During these trying times we will be highly adaptable and open to change in our learning environment without giving up quality instruction. We will accomplish this by striving to be:
1. Punctual-Be in your seat or online and doing your warm-up work by the time the tardy bell rings.
2. Prepared-Have the materials you need to complete the task at hand, be prepared for change
3. Present-While Math maybe your favorite subject, please pay attention to my class and do your math work at another time.
4. Participate-This is your class, make the most of it.
5. Respectful-Of each other: time, ideas, possessions, emotions, concerns, and beliefs
6. Thinking SAFETY, SAFETY, SAFETY ALWAYS-We will be doing hands-on instruction and physical tasks, safety is everyone's responsibility. Look out for one another and me too! Horseplay and unsafe acts are a MAJOR MAJOR NO NO.
HOPE IS NOT A METHOD~IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOUR PLAN WILL FAIL.