It is my intent to provide to all my students: A safe, secure, inviting environment conducive to learning, where sharing ideas and beliefs is commonplace. We will accomplish this by striving to be:
1. Punctual-Be in your seat and doing your warm-up work by the time the tardy bell rings.
2. Prepared-Have the materials you need to complete the task at hand
3. Present-While Math may be your favorite subject, please pay attention to my class and do your math work at another time.
4. Participate-This is your class, make the most of it.
5. Respectful-Of each other: time, ideas, possessions, emotions, concerns, and beliefs
6. Thinking SAFETY, SAFETY, SAFETY ALWAYS-We will be doing hands-on instruction and physical tasks, safety is everyone's responsibility. Look out for one another and me too! Horseplay and unsafe acts are a MAJOR MAJOR NO NO.
HOPE IS NOT A METHOD~IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOUR PLAN WILL FAIL.