Seniors will be allowed to paint parking spaces this year (for an extra fee) with a design approved by school administration. Attached is the personalized parking flyer to tell you all about it.
So, if you plan on parking on campus this year, You must apply for a parking permit each year. Attached is the parking application. Please print and fill out beforehand.
On the parking application, you will need your:
- Student information
- parent’s signature
- your driver’s license number
- make/model and color of car
- license plate number
- registration sticker deadline
To purchase a permit:
- you must not owe school obligations
- The cost of a permit is $30.00 for the year and the permit must be displayed
- Each student will be assigned a parking space. You will be ticketed if you are in a wrong space
- The school accepts no responsibility for any possible damages to the vehicle
- Vehicles parked on campus are subject to search
Students, failure to comply to with school parking regulations may result in suspension or revocation of campus parking privileges, tickets, and/or other discipline privileges.
2022-2023 Parking Permits are available starting August 1, from 9am-4pm, Monday – Friday. Students who decide to park on Madison campus without a permit, will be tickets or may be towed.