The Madison Street Cafe is available to cater your club or organization event. We would love to work with you to provide an exceptional dining experience!
1. Completion of the form below is necessary so that we do not overbook catering events. Please fill out as soon as you know you are interested in using our services.
2. We will send a confirmation to you as well as a quote for the requested catering job. You will need to notify Chef Way if you would like to proceed with our services. You will not be confirmed and on our calendar until we have a response regarding the quote.
3. Payment for services: For orders under $500, we require full payment 10 days prior to event. Orders over $500, we require half of the amount as a down payment and then the remaining balance is due at the time of service. If we do not receive payment, your catering request will be considered cancelled.
4. Please keep in mind that catering requests are opportunities for students to practice the TEKS taught to them in class. As such, we are sometimes able to assist with serving dinners, hosting events or helping with community events. However, we are not able to solely provide paper goods, grocery shop or delivery (i.e. as the only service offered).
5. If you have special requests, please be sure to ask Chef Way. We would like to accommodate as many events as able and will work with you to make yours as special as possible.
If you have additional questions, please contact Chef Way at firstname.lastname@example.org or (210) 356-1455
Please complete the Catering Request through the link below. Thank you for your consideration!