Degrees and Certifications:
A.B. Mathematical Economics, Brown Univ. M.B.A. University of Texas, Austin Teacher Certification - Special Education K-12
This is my 10th year at Roosevelt High School and I am so happy to be teaching one of my favorite subjects, US History. My certification is in Special Education and I co-teach with Mrs. McClintock and Mr. Rossette.
I enjoy helping all my students achieve success in class. In my free time, I like to read and watch movies. I love to sing and am a member of a women's barbershop chorus. I also enjoy traveling and have visited London, Paris, and Beijing, China as well as many parts of the United States.
2023-2024 CLASS SCHEDULE
I co-teach my US History classes with Mrs. McClintock in room RR230 or Mr. Rossette in RR205.
- 1st period (8:50-9:45am)- US History w/McClintock
- 2nd period (9:50-10:45am)- US History w/Rossette
- 3rd period (10:50-11:40am)-US History w/Rossette
- 4th period (11:45-12:35pm)- US History w/McClintock
- 5th period (12:40-1:30pm)- Lunch
- 6th period (1:35-2:25pm)-US History w/Rossette
- 7th period (2:30-3:20pm)- US History w/McClintock
- 8th period (3:25-4:15pm)- Conference
- 1st period (8:50-9:40am)- US History w/McClintock
- 2nd period (9:45-10:30am)- US History w/Rossette
- Flex (10:35-11:15am)- Rough Rider Readiness
- 3rd period (11:20-12:05pm)- US History w/Rossette
- 4th period (12:10-12:55pm)- US History w/McClintock
- 5th period (1:00-1:45pm)- Lunch
- 6th period (1:50-2:35pm)- US History w/Rossette
- 7th period (2:40-3:25pm)- US History w/McClintock
- 8th period (3:30-4:15pm)- Conference