Roosevelt High School would not be where we are today without the fantastic support of our volunteers. We encourage you to get involved to help us continue our tradition of excellence.
Rough Rider PTSA*
Our Mission: To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
Our Vision: Every child’s potential is a reality.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
2022-2023 TR PTSA Board
- President—Sarah Wilson: email@example.com
- 1st Vice President—Natasha Leech: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2nd Vice President—Lorraine Kostroun: email@example.com
- 3rd Vice President—Roxy Leal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary—Lisa Thompson: email@example.com
- Treasurer—Sheila Gonzales: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parliamentarian—Valerie Ontiveros: email@example.com
- Principal—Bryan Norwood: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advocacy—Rae Brodine
- Arts in Education—Lynnette Perez
- Community Liaison—Gwen Wilson
- Diversity & Inclusion—Melissa Mendiola
- Healthy Lifestyles—OPEN
- Hospitality/Appreciation—Victoria Rademacher
- Life Membership—OPEN
- Scholarships—Christina Garcia
- Social Media—OPEN
- Used Book Sale—OPEN
- Volunteer Coordinator—Kerri Morgan
- Webmaster—Logan Wilson
- Council Delegate—Jennifer Comen
- Faculty Representative—JennyLee Taylor
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering for an open position.
Family Engagement creates and sustains partnerships with students, families, and the community to ensure high levels of learning for all by offering programs, experiences, and learning opportunities throughout the year.
North East ISD welcomes military families who have been transferred to a local military installation. Any parent or guardian who is an active-duty member of the armed forces of the United States, or who is part of the reserve armed forces, may establish residence and enroll children in North East ISD.