If you decide that you are interested in applying, watch for the application info to come out in the Spring semester. The steps for becoming a PAL are generally:
- Attend a PALS Informational Meeting to learn exactly what PALS is.
- Complete an application (and all the requirements of it, i.e., references, essay, etc.) by the specified deadline.
- If you are selected for an interview, you will be notified of your interview date and time.
- After all the interviews are complete, PALS will be selected and notified.
- At that time, your counselor will be notified to put you into the PALS class for the following year.