Parent Night Presentations
The College/Career Transition Booklet (pdf) is a resource to help prepare for life after high school. Whether you are planning to attend a two-year/four-year college or trade school, there is information to meet your specific needs.
The Senior Transition Booklet (pdf) provides information for 12th graders to explore their opportunities for high school and beyond.
Students will update their Four Year Graduation Plan with their counselor.
Students and parents will attend Senior Meetings with their counselor to learn about all the post high school options and application processes.
- Students update their resume.
- Students will take the SAT, ACT, or TSI as part of the college entrance requirements.
- Students will apply for scholarships througout their senior year.
- Students and parents will attend a virtual College Night on November 4, 2020.
- Student and parents will complete college applications and the FAFSA.
- Students will be assisted by the College, Career, and Military Readiness Specialist, Mrs. Dimaline
- Students will be assisted by Ms. Lara, SAEP Road to Success College Access and Success Advisor
- Introducing Ms. Lara
- Road to Success Overview
- SAEP Scholarship
The Junior Year Transition Booklet provides information for 11th grade students to explore their opportunities for high school and beyond.
PSAT/Dual Credit Parent Night 1/15/2020
PowerPoint Presentation for PSAT score interpretation
PowerPoint Presentation for Dual Credit 2020-21 information
Incoming Freshman Information
8th Grade Parent Night 1/27/2020 PowerPoint Presentation