Parent Night Presentations
The 12th Grade Transition Guide is a resource to help prepare for life after high school. Whether you are planning to attend a two-year/four-year college or trade school, there is information to meet your specific needs.
Students will update their Four Year Graduation Plan with their counselor.
Students and parents will attend Senior Meetings with their counselor to learn about all the post-secondary options and application processes.
- Students update their resume.
- Students will take the SAT, ACT, or TSI as part of the college entrance requirements.
- Students will apply for scholarships througout their senior year.
- Students and parents will attend NEISD College Night.
- Student and parents will complete college applications and the FAFSA.
- Students will be assisted by the College, Career, and Military Readiness Specialist, Mrs. Dimaline.
- Students will be assisted by SAEP Road to Success College Access and Success Advisor.
PSAT/Dual Credit Information
PowerPoint Presentation for PSAT score Interpretation
PowerPoint Presentation for Dual Credit Information
Incoming Freshman Information
8th Grade Parent Night 1/27/2020 PowerPoint Presentation