I believe strongly that all students are capable of succeeding in mathematics. In order to accomplish this, I have high expectations which include:
- Responsibility for your materials. Bring your book and writing materials to class: paper and PENCIL. Pen is NOT allowed in my math class.
- Use agenda books daily to write down the learning objective and any homework if assigned.
- Respect for others. Treat classmates and classroom visitors with courtesy.
- Your best effort. Be responsible for your own learning.
- Listen when others are speaking.
- If you miss class, you are responsible for the material covered.
- Team work: You will spend as much time interacting with others as you will working individually. When you are assigned to work with others, or choose to work with others, work cooperatively.
- Do all required assignments and turn them in on time.