Churchill Athletic Department
Churchill HS Athletics is steeped in tradition and success that spans more than 50 years. The Chargers offer 20 different UIL sponsored Athletic Teams for students to compete in. In addition, WC has an extremely strong Special Olympics program.
Churchill Athletes through the years have won numerous State Championships in nearly every sport they compete in. These successes have set the standard for today’s Chargers to emulate and strive for.
Churchill currently competes as part of District 27 6A in Region IV of the UIL.
Charger Sports Association
Churchill has 21 different sports. All of these sports are supported by CSA.
Did you know...
- CSA is Churchill's athletic booster club
- We are a 501 (c)(3) organization. Memberships and donations are tax deductible. Don't forget to see if your company has a matching program.
- All sports receive money from CSA. We help support the sports infrastructure for the school.
CSA is responsible for:
How your membership in CSA benefits Churchill:
- Each sport receives money from CSA
- Your memberships and donations help with:
- track and field maintenance
- equipment for the training and weight rooms
- uniforms and supplies
- laundry detergent!
- contributions towards varsity sports banquets