Degrees and Certifications:
UTSA Bachelors in Computer Science Teacher certifications Math 4-8 and Math 7-12
Mrs. Jennifer Wulff
This will be my seventh year teaching and my 5th year at Bradley! I am a product of NEISD; Regency Place, Bradley and then onto MAC. I love MATH and am looking forward to having all my students see this subject in a new light. I want to build confidence in their skills and having them see how they use math in everyday life, I know we are going to have a great year.
2021-2022 School Year
- 1st period - 6th Honors Block
- 2nd period - 6th Honors Block
- 3rd period - Department Chair Conference Period
- 4th period - Teacher Conference Period
- 5th period - Algebra Honors GT
- 6th period -7th Grade Honors GT
- 7th period -7th Grade Honors GT
- 8th period -Algerba Honors GT
- Monday Duty New Gym 7:45 - 8:12 a.m.
- Tuesday Duty Cafeteria 7:45 - 8:10 a.m.
- Wednesday School Meetings 7:30 - 8:10 a.m.
- Wednesday Volunteer at Student Athletics Games 4:15 - 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday 1st & 3rd UIL Math Competiton Practice 7:40 - 8:10
- Thursday 1st & 3rd Volunteer at Student Athletics Games 4:15 - 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday Tutoring 2nd & 4th 7:40 - 8:10 a.m.
- Thursday 2nd & 4th UIL Math Competiton Practice 3:55 - 4:25 p.m.
- Friday Tutoring 7:40 - 8:10 a.m.
- The google classroom will be used for materials only.
- Daily Class Notes and Homework Key will be uploaded.