Visit Our Campus
Discover teachers with a passion to ignite your child’s curiosity and inspire a love for learning. Our experienced and credentialed teachers set high expectations designed to challenge your child and encourage personal growth and success. North East ISD wants you to know that your child is in good hands when attending one of our schools, so we encourage you to join a tour—available during school hours on all North East ISD campuses.
We invite you to tour our campus to see firsthand what it means to be part of our school family. Our tours will be led by a school staff member and are great for parents and guardians who are interested in becoming a Bradley Bear. Please see below to learn how to attend a tour.
Arrange a Visit
All NEISD campuses have an administrative office that can help you plan your visit. You can arrange to have an individual campus tour or join in with other families and interested students.
Tours are intended for parents and guardians of potential NEISD students.
Please Note: Our principal would love to meet you. They will try their best to greet you at some point during your tour when/if scheduling and circumstances permit.
Discover Bradley! Where...
- Your child will experience an advanced academic challenge in a BIG school setting with a SMALL school feel.
- Students step back in time to experience Texas history at our Mill Springs Cabin Learning Center. Seventh-grade students learn professional docent skills as they present to visitors.
- Students excel while acquiring a second language in our Dual Language program.
- We encourage participation in one of our many Fine Arts programs -- to include our internationally-recognized Jazz Band Program.
- Discipline, accountability, teamwork, integrity and other character traits are taught through the vehicle of Athletics.
What to Expect
Most campus visits will include the following:
- Information Session: A campus representative talks to you or your group about the school and its unique opportunities offered on campus.
- Campus Tour: You’ll see the main parts of the campus and have a chance to ask questions.
If you have any specific areas of interest, be sure to let the campus know, so that they can try to accomodate.
For questions or to register by phone or email, please call 210-356-2600.