Course Selection Information School Year 2023-2024
General Course Selection Information
- Middle School Course Catalog/Descriptions
- BMS Course Fair Powerpoint
- Bradley Course Info Website
- Video Instructions for Entering Courses
- Written Instructions for Entering Course Requests
- Skyward Login Site
Rising 6th Graders (current 5th)
*Course entry will vary based on the elementary campus
Rising 7th Graders (current 6th)
*In-class course selection will take place on February 2nd in Science class.
Rising 9th Graders (current 8th)
*In-class course selection will take place on January 30th in Science class. All paper course cards need to be returned by February 10th.
Please see the High School home campus website for more information on course selection.
- Churchill Course Fair PPT
- Churchill Endorsement Information
- Churchill Virtual Tour and Extracurriculars
*The entire video is 31 minutes long. However, the first 18 minutes are the important parts that showcase the different organizations and give a tour of the campus. The remainder of the video is just a fun piece for students to see the spirit of Churchill through a lip dub that the student body created over the course of a couple of years.*
NEISD Magnet Program Information
Magnet applications are due by February 6th, 2023