About Mrs. Gray
Degrees and Certifications:
BS Secondary Education- Social Sciences University of South Alabama 6-12 Social Studies Composite 7-12 World Geography EC-6 Generalist
Welcome to my Webpage!
Born in New Orleans, Louisiana and raised in Mobile, Alabama I learned at an early age the value of local history. I'm grateful to call San Antonio my home and I appreciate the rich and diverse history in and around our city. My experience includes teaching High School, Elementary, and now Middle School. I love History and I love working with kids. It's my goal to encourage my students' excitement for History so that they may engage meaningfully in the present and have a purposeful impact on the future.
I'm married to my wonderful husband, Tyler and October 2020 we'll be celebrating 17 years of marriage! When I'm not in the classroom, I enjoy reading, watching historical movies and documentaries, playing with my dog Baxter, cooking for my husband, and doing projects around the house.
Despite the unusual circumstances, I'm looking forward to the new school year with an optimistic and patient approach. If there's anything I can do to support your child please feel free to contact me.
- 1st Period- 8:30- 9:35 American History Google Class Code: pvza2xe
- 2nd Period- 9:45- 10:50 American History Google Class Code: d6nsveg
- 3rd Period- 11:00- 12:05 American History Google Class Code: kvvqwen
- 4th Period- 12:10- 1:15 American History Google Class Code: s3tdbm
- 5th Period- 8:30- 9:35 Honors American History Google Class Code: cupda5s
- 6th Period- Conference
- 7th Period- 11:00- 12: 05 Honors American History Google Class Code: xjygcyt
- 8th Period- 12:10- 1:15 Honors American History Google Class Code: ttyuvok
TUTORING HOURS: Mondays & Tuesdays 1:55- 2:40 via zoom https://neisd.zoom.us/my/mrs.gray
Intervention Tutoring: Mondays & Tuesdays 2:45 - 3:30 also via zoom