Class Rules and Expectations
- Arrive to class on time to avoid after school detention. Three late arrivals will result in a detention in the assigned room. If you are more than five minutes late, you will be counted absent.
- Students are expected to have all necessary materials for use during class.
- Personal electronic devices are NOT allowed during class time.
- Eating is not allowed during class. Any drinks must be in a bottle with a top to prevent spills.
- Write only on materials designed for this purpose; keep your station clean and mark free.
- No outside programs of any kind are to be installed or downloaded on these computers. Inappropriate use of computers will result in loss of computer privileges. The Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) applies to this class directly.
- Participate in class; maintain an atmosphere that helps everyone succeed, and try your best.
- Conduct yourself as a future professional. Take pride in clean speech, appropriate dress, and courteous manners.
- Turn in your assignments ON TIME. Late work will be accepted per NEISD policy.
- Due to the nature of the programs in class, each student is encouraged to have a flash drive that they can save their work on. This helps ensure the student can retrieve their work even if the network or cloud drive is down.
- Grading Policy for Nine week grade:
Class work grades 30%
Presentation / Written papers 30%
Project / Test 40%
Semester Exam 20% of semester grade
- Make up work is the responsibility of the student. Be responsible for finding out what you have missed during an absence. Ask a classmate or me and arrange for any make up work. You only get a grade if you actually do the assignment. I am normally at school Monday morning from 8:00 – 8:30 and Monday afternoon 4:20 – 4:50 for any make-up work / tutoring. You may also request a time to meet me before or after school. HELP WILL BE OFFERED ALTHOUGH YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR MISSSING WORK.