Family Engagement Courses
Family Engagement Course are free to all parents, grandparents, or community members. Participants are offered information on a wide variety of subjects.
- Parenting Classes
- Life Skills and Essential Knowledge
- Academic Skills
- Health, Nutrition, and Safety
- Cultural Art and Awareness
Family Specialists are available to all NEISD families. They assist in various ways, such as:
- provide families with information from the district, community agencies, city and state institutions, and any other organizations that might benefit those with specific needs;
- facilitate and conduct parent education classes, counseling and mentoring;
- assist students and families to reach their maximum educational benefits;
- provide support to those who are in emotional or financial crisis.