Google Classroom Code
Google classroom codes will be provided on the first day of school in class. Google classroom codes will be posted in Mrs. Brown's physical classroom if needed.
ELAR Class Supplies
Every student will need the following:
- One composition notebook with 100 pages.
- Highlighters (yellow, orange, green, blue and pink or purple)
- Notebook pager-wide ruled
- Pencils or pens (blue or black ink)
Each class is requested to bring the following extra supplies. These are optional but greatly appreciated and allow me to share during the year when students run out of supplies.
- 1st /2nd period: tissue boxes (1 box please) and 1 ream of notebook paper
- 4th /5th period: tissue boxes (1 box please) and glue sticks or tape roll (for tape dispenser)
- 6th /7th period: tissue boxes (1 box please) and Pencils
If you are absent, you have two options to obtain your missing work.
1. Go to google classroom and log into your ELAR google class. Then download any worksheets or notes and place in your ELAR notebook.
- If you are absent on the day of a quiz or test, you must come in for coaching to make it up the missed quiz or test.
2. Attend AM or PM coaching with Mrs. Brown to obtain missing work or get help with assignments while you were absent.
REMEMBER, school policy states: absent 1 day = 1 day to make up. Late work will receive a 20% deduction off of final grade.
Thursday AM: 7:45-8:15
Monday PM: 3:40-4:10