Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelors of Music Studies-Vocal Emphasis from Texas State University
Hello! My name is David "Vincent" Peña. I am so excited to be at Eisenhower this year teaching your student in Choir! I am a graduate of Texas State University and also attended Del Mar Community College. This will be my fourth year teaching middle school choir and my second at IKE. I am a firm believer that arts are needed for well-rounded students and people. In choir, your students will explore their voices while also learning how to be disciplined and determined to achieve their various goals. Students will walk into an environment that is welcoming of mistakes and personal growth. If you have any questions please email me for a quick response. GO, GENERALS!
Please visit My virtual classroom as well for more info and extras!
Please watch my Welcome Back video for a quick introduction.
- $15 Choir Fee
- This fee will cover all classroom supplies and a Choir Shirt for your student
- Students will use Google Classroom to submit a singing test.
- Students and parents will enroll in remind to keep up to date with choir events.
- Emails will be sent out regularly with upcoming dates and events. Any extra rehearsals will be assigned and given notice two weeks prior to the event.
- If needed students are welcome to get tutoring in choir. Students need to talk Mr. Pena to schedule a tutoring appointment as I will often be out visiting other campuses
- $15 Choir Fee
- 1st Period (8:30 – 9:35)
- 3rd Period (9:40 – 10:45)
- 5th Period (10:50 – 11:55)
- 7th Period (12:45-1:50)
- 2nd Period (8:30 – 9:35)
- 4th Period (9:40 – 10:45)
- 6th Period (10:50 – 11:55)
- 8th Period (12:45-1:50)