Degrees and Certifications:
BS in Agricultural Leadership and Development, Texas A&M University.
Mrs. Savannah Owens
Howdy! I am a native Texan, born and raised in San Antonio, TX. I graduated from A&M (whoop!) in 2015 with a degree in agriculture but returned to school shortly after to get my teaching certification. I have my certification in generalist 4-8 as well as special education EC-12. I began teaching at Eisenhower in 2017. This year I am teaching 7th grade math and math workshop. I will also coach UIL math and calculator. Education is my passion and I look forward to working with all of the wonderful Eisenhower Generals this year!
- 1st Period (8:25 – 9:12) Conference
- 2nd Period (9:16 – 10:10) Grade Level Math
- 3rd Period (10:14 – 10:59) Pre-AP Math
- 4th Period (11:03 – 11:48) Grade Level Math
- Lunch (11:50-12:20)
- 5th Period (12:26 – 1:11) Grade Level Math
- 6th Period (1:15 – 2:00) Math Workshop
- 7th Period (2:04 – 2:49) Grade Level Math (co-teach with Coach Martinez)
- 8th Period (2:53 – 3:40) Pre-AP Math