- "Our mission is to empower all students to grow through high levels of academic, social, and emotional learning in a collaborative community." Our School. One Family. ALL Heart!
- YES! We have Career and Technology Education classes that allow for high school credit.
- YES! We are a Dual Language campus with AP Spanish college credit.
- YES! We have Fine Arts: Band, Choir, Art, Orchestra and Theater.
- YES! We offer Athletics: Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Track, Golf, Tennis and Soccer.
- YES! We have after-school clubs: Robotics, Art, Chess, Guitar and more.
- YES! We have an active PTA and Adult Education workshops.
Meet Our Principal
Assistant Principal Mrs. Samantha Canales
Serving 6th Grade [A-K], and all 8th Grade
Assistant Principal Ms. Stephanie Berube
Serving 6th Grade [L-Z], and all 7th Grade