Phone: 210 356-3500
Degrees and Certifications:
BS in Interdisciplinary Studies (1-8) MA in Reading ESL K-12
Mrs. Darla Schaub
Hello! This is my 22nd year teaching and eighth year at Eisenhower. I graduated from Texas State University and received my masters from UTSA. Things I love: reading, dancing, spending time with my family and the Spurs!!! I look forward to meeting you all and I am confident you will have a successful 8th grade year!!
All classroom announcements will be posted in google classroom or by email.
Before school: 7:45-8:15 Tuesday and Wednesday
After School: 3:50 -4:15 Tuesdays
(You may request a day with me if unable to make these tutoring times)
Composition Book (or spiral)
Blue or Black ink Pens
I will use email and Google Classroom to stay in contact with parents and students for important reminders or information.
- 1st/2nd Block ELAR (8:20 – 9:54)
- 3rd/4th Block ELAR (9:58 – 11:32)
- 5th Period Teacher Conference (11:36 – 12:21)
- LUNCH (12:23-12:53)
- 6th Honors ELAR (12:57 – 1:42)
7/8th Block ELAR (1:45-3:20)
- 1st/2nd Block ELAR (8:20 – 10:04)
- 3rd/4th Block ELAR (10:08 – 11:48)
- 5th Period Teacher Conference (11:52 – 12:40)
- LUNCH (12:44-1:14)
- 6th Honors ELAR (1:18 – 2:06)
7/8th Block ELAR (2:10-3:50)