Phone: 210 356-3500
Degrees and Certifications:
BS in Interdisciplinary Studies (1-8) MA in Reading ESL K-12
Mrs. Darla Schaub
Hello! This is my 20th year teaching and seventh year at Eisenhower. I graduated from Texas State University and received my masters from UTSA. Things I love: reading, dancing, spending time with my family and the Spurs!!! I look forward to meeting you all and I am confident you will have a successful 8th grade year!!
For all classroom announcements/updates join my remind by texting @elarschaub to 81010
Before school: 7:45-8:15
After School: 2:00-3:00 Mon., Tues., Fri.
(Can also request a time with me if unable to make tutoring times and I will workout a time with you)
Composition Book (or spiral)
Blue or Black ink Pens
I will use email, Remind, and Google Classroom to stay in contact with parents and students for important reminders or information.
Virtual Learning Schedule
- 1st Period (8:30 – 9:35) GT ELAR
- 3rd Period (9:40 – 10:45) ELAR
- 5th Period (10:50 – 11:55) Honors ELARLunch (12:00 – 12:40)
- 7th Period (12:45 – 1:50) ELAR
- 2nd Period (8:30 – 9:35) ELAR4th Period (9:40 - 10:45) Honors ELAR
- 6th Period (10:50 - 11:55) ELAR
- Lunch (12:00 - 12:40)
- 8th Period (12:45-1:50) Conference