Logging into Employee Center
Lawson ESS is located in Employee Center and can be used with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge, and other browsers. Lawson ESS is NOT available on Smartphones, iPad or other tablets. Upon completion of your enrollment, you will be prompted to email yourself and print out a confirmation page. We recommend that you do both. Please make sure that a printer is available before you begin the enrollment process. This is your only opportunity to print the confirmation page and have proof of what you elected.
- Go to www.neisd.net and click on the LOGIN tab on the upper right side of your screen
- Click on the LOGIN link that is below the statement "Login using your active directory credentials."
- Next you will click on the MyNEISD tab.
- On the left side of the screen you will see a shaded box with Quick Links, select Employee Center.
- Log into NEISD PROD with your same credentials using @neisd.net.
- You will need to use your full email address to log in and the password that you previously created.
- If you need assistance with your username and password, contact the HELP desk at 210-356-4357. Use prompts 1 and 8.
- Social Security numbers are required for all dependents. Any dependent missing the social security number may be removed from coverage.
- As stated in the New Employee orientation video, we are required to receive the necessary supporting documentation for dependents with a different last name than yours (spouse, child from previous marriage, stepchild, etc.). This is simply for us to be able to document that the dependent spouse and/or child, with a different last name than yours, is a legal dependent of yours & eligible for coverage with NEISD. If your spouse has a different last name than yours, please provide a copy of your official marriage certificate. If dependent children have a different last name than yours, we will need a copy of the birth certificate for each child covered (and a copy of your marriage certificate if the children are your children through marriage.
- The coverage you elect for your spouse and/or children has been removed and they are not eligible for reinstatement until we receive all required supporting documentation.
- You may submit the documents in one of the following ways:
- Save completed documents to your desktop. Attach them to an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a copy of the documents and fax the copy to 210-804-7014
- Mail them to: NEISD Employee Benefits, Attn: Eligibility,8961 Tesoro Drive, Suite #209, San Antonio, TX, 78217
- Ensure the dependent status is correct. Your biological child will be listed as "Natural Child." If your child has a child and you are providing coverage, this dependent will be listed as "Child of a Dependent Child."
Once you have logged in, find the Employee Self Service bookmark on the left and then select the Benefits link.
- Before you start the new hire benefit enrollment process, you must FIRST add your dependents so you can choose to include them in your NEISD benefit coverage. Make sure you include the dependents social security number.
- Next, select the NEW HIRE ENROLLMENT link from the bookmark on the left.
- The benefit enrollment process will begin with a welcome screen. Please select “Continue” at the bottom of the page to proceed to the next page.
- A list of benefit plans will appear on the next screen. You may select the plan name to review information about the plan including coverage and rates.
- Each individual benefit plan (health, dental, etc.) will appear on the next screens. Select the button next to the plan that you wish to enroll in or waive coverage and select “CONTINUE” at the bottom of the screen.
- The next screen will allow you to elect coverage for yourself and/or your dependents. Select “CONTINUE” to proceed to the next page.
- Do not select “Elections” until after you have completed your choice for the first plan type or the screen will display a cost of $0.00. Once you have made your choice, the screen will display the total cost per pay period.
- On the following screen, choose the dependents that will be covered under your benefit plans and select continue to view a summary for that benefit type available.
- The following screen will show you a summary of what you selected and each person who is covered. If the information appears correct, select “CONTINUE.” If you would like to make a change, select “PREVIOUS.” When you select Continue, the next screen displays your benefit options for the next plan type.
- Please follow the same process as outlined above until you have completed the process for all benefit plan types.
***Cost per pay period is based on 12 monthly or 26 bi-weekly deductions, 10 month employees' actual deduction will differ from the amount displayed.***