The NEISD Dental Plan is a self-funded program. This means that employee contributions are placed in a District fund and all dental claims and administrative fees for the Plan are paid from this fund. The District contracts with a third party administrator, Delta Dental, to administer our claims.
Being self-funded provides the following advantages for our employees:
- The District has greater control over future cost increases, plan design, and quality of service.
- The District can provide benefits at a lower cost than a fully insured program because the portion of the premium charged by insurance companies for high operating costs and profit is eliminated.
The District offers two (2) dental plans. Watch the video below for more information or read about each plan in our Forms & Information.
NEISD Employee Benefits
Benefits We Offer
Resigning and Retirement
Claims can be coordinated through your dentist and are submitted electronically.
NEISD Group Number is: 17959.
Frequently Asked Questions
See the 2022 Delta Plan Bulletin FAQ's under Forms & Flyers for questions and answers.
Delta Dental Contact Information
Forms & Information
Annual Premiums will be divided evenly and will apply to all benefits.
- Monthly - divided into 12 payments
- Bi-weekly, 10 months - divided into 20 payments
- Bi-weekly, Year Round - divided into 26 payments