Employee Assistance Program
IS NEISD's NEW EAP PROVIDER!
WHO IS COMPSYCH?
ComPsych GuidanceResources is one of the world's leading employee asssitance program (EAP) providers who provides services to 53,000 organizations and 118 million individuals in the US and 170 countries.
WHAT EXACTLY IS EAP?
EAP, employee assistance program, is a program that provides professional and confidential counseling services to NEISD employees and members of their household at no cost to the employee. These services are available 24/7 via telephone and/or internet. ComPsych offers our employees and their families help with:
- Emotional Support- Employees and members of their household can receive up to 8 counseling sessions per event, per member, per year. ComPsych's licensed clinicians will listen to your concerns and help you and for family member(s) with issues such as anxiety, depression, stress, grief/loss, relationship confilcts, etc. Should counseling beyond EAP be necessary, a referral will be recommended by ComPsych based on the issues and ability to pay; some of these charges may be covered under the group health plan.
- Work-life Solutions- ComPsych's specialists provide qualified referrals and resources for just about anything on your to-do-list, such as finding child/elder care, hiring movers or home repair or any other services you might need. Utilize this service to save you time and the hassel of weeding through Google search informaton.
- Legal Guidance- Talk to an attorney for practical assistance with your most pressing legal issues like divorce, adoption, wills, contracts, etc.
- Financial Resources - Financial experts are ready to assist you with a wide range of issues regarding retirement planning, taxes, mortgage, insurance, budgeting, etc; anything to do with your finances.
There are several ways to connect with ComPsych, choose whichever method is best for you.
- Call: 833-475-0996
- For Hearing Impaired Call: 800-697-0353
- Online: guidanceresources.com
- App: GuidanceNow
In order to use the App and online resources, you must have an account. Register for an account to take advantage of these features. Our organization/web ID is: NEISD