Degrees and Certifications:
BA in Interdisciplinary Studies Certifications: 4-8 ELAR/SS ESL Supplement K-12 Physical Education K-12 Health
My name is Austin Ochoa. I am born and raised in the greatest city in the world San Antonio, Texas. I graduated from Warren High school, and then went on to receive my bachelor’s degree in Interdisciplinary Studies at the University of Texas at San Antonio. This is my 5th year here at Eisenhower! I currently teach 6th Grade Health/PE and also coach 8th grade football, basketball, and track. I enjoy watching movies, playing with my two dogs Stark and Blue, and spending time with my family. I am here to serve you all, so if there is anything that you all need please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
Tutoring can be given to any students needing assistance with classwork or makeup work. Depending on the sports season, will depend on when tutoring is available. Please reach out to me, and I will be happy to accommodate any schedule!
- 1st Period (8:15 - 9:15) - 7th Grade Athletics
- 2nd Period (9:19 - 10:16) - PE (Semester 1)/ Health (Semester2)
- 3rd Period (10:20 - 11:05) - PE (Semester 1)/ Health (Semester2)
- 4th Period (11:39 - 12:24) - Health (Semester 1)/ PE (Semester 2)
- 5th Period (12:28 - 1:13) - Health (Semester 1)/ PE (Semester 2)
- 6th Period (1:17 - 2:02) - Health (Semester 1)/ Pre Athletics (Semester 2)
- 7th Period (2:06 - 2:51) - Conference
- 8th Period (2:55 - 3:40) - 8th Grade Athletics