Classroom Behavior Expectations
- Be prompt and in your assigned seat with your required supplies before the tardy bell rings.
- Respect classmates and teachers.Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Bring ALL required supplies and be ready to work.
- Food, gum, candy, and drinks are NOT allowed in classroom.
- Listen when others are speaking, and use appropriate tone of voice to speak to your classmates and teachers.
- You are responsible for your words and actions. Remember to THINK before you speak or act.
- Always do your best on everything you do. You will continuously improve when you are practicing your best every day.