Leadership Opportunities at NEISD
I’m a leader in…
Choose an area you're passionate about. We’ll help you find your purpose.
The District has openings throughout the year for counselors, assistant principals, and principals.
How to Apply:
- View the current job listings, and select the job you're interested in.
- Save or apply for the job.
- If you don't already have an account, register as a new user and create your candidate profile.
- If you're returning, welcome back! We hope you join the team and hit the apply button.
- Once your account is created and/or you've logged in, submit your application by clicking "Apply" in the bottom-right corner.
- Fill in the required information and submit!
For more detailed instructions and directions on how to finish incomplete applications and see your application status, view our External Applicant User Guide.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Clinic Assistant at Bulverde Creek ES
20 years with NEISD
""I’ve seen NEISD at work. Our kids grow up and they’re successful and then they come back and now they’re making a difference. I don’t know why anyone would want to go anywhere else. I love it in here because it’s just like being a second mom to them.""
Cafeteria Manager at Wood MS
20 years with NEISD
""I started because I have four kids and you just can’t beat the hours in this job. I wish more people would give it a chance and try this job out. I don’t think people realize how fun it can be and the hours are great. I have a really good team and we work really well together, and I love the kids.""
Principal at Krueger MS
25 years with NEISD
"“I grew up on the East side of town. When we would play North East, I would see that they just had more in every aspect. Whether it was volleyball, basketball, cross country -- I always felt NEISD had more resources. When I started student-teaching I asked to be placed at NEISD. I love it at Krueger and NEISD."
MacArthur HS Asst. Athletic Coordinator
11 years with NEISD
"“I got the call to come to MacArthur, and it was probably the best call I've ever had. It was amazing to come here. I would not want to be anywhere else. I'm so fulfilled being able to teach these young up-and-coming student athletes."