Leadership Opportunities at NEISD
I’m a leader in…
Choose an area you're passionate about. We’ll help you find your purpose.
The District has openings throughout the year for counselors, assistant principals, and principals.
How to Apply:
- View the current job listings, and select the job you're interested in.
- Save or apply for the job.
- If you don't already have an account, register as a new user and create your candidate profile.
- If you're returning, welcome back! We hope you join the team and hit the apply button.
- Once your account is created and/or you've logged in, submit your application by clicking "Apply" in the bottom-right corner.
- Fill in the required information and submit!
For more detailed instructions and directions on how to finish incomplete applications and see your application status, view our External Applicant User Guide.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Jackson MS Reading Teacher
"I started subbing for NEISD and I kind of fell in love with middle school all over again. That experience showed me that NEISD is a cool place to be. The culture and community are consistent at every campus, from student to student and teacher to teacher. It’s the entire District and that’s something I’ve always looked for."
Olmos Cafeteria Manager
"I just love what I do. I love what I do for the children, especially in this time during the pandemic I’m so glad we’re able to provide meals to our families. They really need it and that’s one of the reasons we’re offering the weekend meals. I love what I do and I’m passionate about it. I know most of the kids here. We know them by name and it feels so good to be a part of their life. We are like a family here. We have a great team environment. We help each other and we enjoy working together."
Assistant Principal at Jackson-Keller ES
"I know this is where I’m meant to be. My time at NEISD has given me confidence because I know I’m prepared for whatever comes next."
Nurse at Nimitz MS
"I’ve been with the District for a long, long time. The reputation as a whole is that North East ISD is the gold standard – and it’s true. NEISD is where I want to be and it’s where I wanted my kids to be. I’m fortunate to be here."