Student & Family Liaison
Degrees and Certifications:
B.S in Social Psychology M.A in Counseling
Elizabeth Jaramillo Molina
I'm here to help! Please fill out this form for assistance. MAC Student & Family Liaison will provide support services for students and their families.
Family Engagement creates and sustains partnerships with students, families, and the community to ensure high levels of learning for all.
Family Specialists are available to all NEISD families. They assist in various ways, such as:
provide families with information from the district, community agencies, city and state institutions, and any other organizations that might benefit those with specific needs;
- facilitate and conduct parent-education classes, counseling and mentoring;
- assist students and families to reach their maximum educational benefits;
- provide support to those who are in an emotional or financial crisis.
Family Engagement Courses
Family Engagement Course are free to all parents, grandparents, or community members. Participants are offered information on a wide variety of subjects.
- Parenting Classes
- Life Skills and Essential Knowledge
- Academic Skills
- Health, Nutrition, and Safety
- Leadership and Community Service
Upcoming Classes & Workshops
Catalogs & Flyers
Family Engagement Spring 2023
NEISD Family Engagement Welcomes You! ATTEND FREE EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOPS/TRAININGS AT EVERY CAMPUS! (¡El Compromiso Familiar de NEISD le da la bienvenida! ¡Asista a talleres/capacitaciones educativos y gratuitas en cada escuela!)