Join Our Team
At School Nutrition, we take pride in preparing and serving nutritious meals for our students. Each day approximately 53,000 meals are served district-wide!
Our staff is a diverse group - parents and grandparents with children in school, individuals wanting a second part-time job, or those simply interested in a career in food service - new grads to retirees. If you enjoy a fast paced environment and love working with children, School Nutrition might be the place for you!
- 4 to 7 hour work shifts for Food Service Assistants
- 8 hour shifts for cafeteria managers
- Monday - Friday work week
- School holidays and summers off
- A limited number of summer positions offered
- Paid training
- Competitive employee benefits package for full time and part time staff
- Retirement plan through Teachers Retirement System
- Minimum starting pay of $10.20/hour with additional incentives possible
Search Job Opportunities or call 210-356-9103 for more information