Join Our Team
The Job Fair for February has been canceled. Please use the link below to search job opportunities and apply online.
At School Nutrition, we take pride in preparing and serving nutritious meals for our students. Each day approximately 53,000 meals are served district-wide!
Our staff is a diverse group - parents and grandparents with children in school, individuals wanting a second part-time job, or those simply interested in a career in food service - new grads to retirees. If you enjoy a fast paced environment and love working with children, School Nutrition might be the place for you!
- 4 to 7 hour work shifts for Food Service Assistants
- 8 hour shifts for cafeteria managers
- Monday - Friday work week
- School holidays and summers off
- A limited number of summer positions offered
- Paid training
- Competitive employee benefits package for full time and part time staff
- Retirement plan through Teachers Retirement System
- Minimum starting pay of $10.40/hour with additional incentives possible
Search Job Opportunities or call 210-356-9103 for more information