About the Division of Instruction and Campus Administration
- Promote a community of life-long learners.
- Create and support opportunities for every student to connect to a school and/or community program.
- Ensure student success as measured in the District Goals by providing team support to campus and Central Office personnel.
- Committee 1
- Committee 2
- Committee 3
- KIN was recognized as the Outstanding Afterschool Program in the state by the Texas Community Education Association.
- Adult Education went from meeting zero performance measures two years ago to meeting nine measures out eleven in 2008 – 2009.