Moving to NEISD? Learn about Advanced Enrollment.
It is necessary to apply for an Advanced Enrollment when families are building, buying, or leasing in our district and would like their child(ren) to attend their new home school prior to physically moving to the new address. An appointment must be made at Pupil Personnel Services for approval. Documents required at the meeting are:
- Parent's current proof of residency:
- Utility bill, water or electric only, if an apartment -we need the current signed lease
- For a home:
- New construction - a signed contract between the buyer and the builder must be provided. The contract must indicate the closing date (or approximate date of closing) for the new home. The closing date must be within the current school year.
- Purchasing a home - a signed contract between the buyer and the seller must be provided. The contract must indicate the closing date.
- For a lease on an apartment - the parent must provide a signed lease showing that the lease is current.
- For a lease on a home/residence, the parent must provide current signed lease and indicate the date of occupancy.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call our office at 210-407-0070.