Planning: Dimension 4.3
- Leads colleagues collaboratively in and beyond the school to identify professional development needs through detailed data analysis and self-reflection.
- Seeks resources and collaboratively fosters faculty knowledge and skills.
- Develops and fulfills the school and district improvement plans through professional learning communities, grade- or subject level team leadership, committee leadership or other opportunities beyond the campus.
- Leads colleagues collaboratively on campus to identify professional development needs through self reflection.
- Fosters faculty knowledge and skills in support of the school improvement plan through professional learning communities, grade- or subject level team leadership, committee membership or other opportunities beyond the campus.
- Engages in most scheduled activities, professional learning communities, committee, grade or subject-level team meetings as directed.
- Engages in few professional development activities, professional learning communities or committees to improve professional practice.