Planning: Dimension 4.2
- Consistently sets, modifies and meets short- and long-term professional goals based on self-assessment, reflection, peer and supervisor feedback, contemporary research and analysis of student learning.
- Implements substantial changes in practice resulting in significant improvement in student performance.
- Sets some short- and long-term professional goals based on self assessment, reflection, peer and supervisor feedback, contemporary research and analysis of student learning.
- Meets all professional goals resulting in improvement in practice and student performance.
- Sets short-term goals based on self-assessment.
- Meets most professional goals resulting in some visible changes in practice.
- Sets low or ambiguous goals unrelated to student needs or self-assessment.
- Meets few professional goals and persists in instructional practices that remain substantially unimproved over time.