Click the following link to access the Power Point presentation that was shown on Aug. 8, 2022.
SUPPLY LIST FOR 2ND GRADE
24 #2 pencils 6 glue sticks
2 boxes of 24 crayons 1 plastic supply box
1 pair of 5" pointed scissors 1 large pink eraser
5 wide rule composition books 1 pkg. 9x12 loose construction paper
2 wide rule spiral notebooks 1 pkg. of wide rule notebook paper
6 pocket folders with brads 1 box of colored pencils
1 box of broad tip markers 1 watercolor set
1 standard/metric ruler
1 bottle of glue
2 boxes of tissues
Money saving tips:
- Buy plain colored folders and spirals. The decorated styles can cost up to 10 times as much.
- Don't buy washable crayons and markers, regular Crayola brand works fine.
- Consider using items from previous years such as rulers and scissors.
- Buy solid colored, name-brand pencils. They will last much longer and be easier for your child to sharpen. Decorated pencils with a plastic coating are so difficult to sharpen that they are often unusable.
- Do NOT buy supplies that are also toys. Slap bracelet rulers and items covered in pop-it dots are distracting for your child.