With each new school year, students are expected to extend their learning to new concepts and skills. We share this list as an opportunity for parents to reinforce skills and bridge the learning from year to year. Please refer to the prior grade level for skills to reinforce and future grade level for skills to accelerate.
- Continue to practice multiplication facts to 12
- Round to the nearest 10, 100, or 1000
- Add and subtract whole numbers, decimals and fractions
- Solve multi-step problems involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Measure angles using a protractor
ICT Games: Can be used on website or mobile devices.
Math Playground: https://www.mathplayground.com/
Bedtime Math: http://bedtimemath.org/
NCTM Illuminations: https://illuminations.nctm.org/allgames.aspx
How to Raise a Reader
Time for Kids