With each new school year, students are expected to extend their learning to new concepts and skills. We share this list as an opportunity for parents to reinforce skills and bridge the learning from year to year. Please refer to the prior grade level for skills to reinforce and future grade level for skills to accelerate.
- Add and subtract within 1000
- Multiply and divide numbers up to 10x10.
- Calculate perimeter for a variety of 2-dimensional figures
- Determine the value of coins and bills
- Determine the perimeter of rectangles (P = 2(length + width) and squares (P = 4 X length)
ICT Games: Can be used on website or mobile devices.
Math Playground: https://www.mathplayground.com/
Bedtime Math: http://bedtimemath.org/
NCTM Illuminations: https://illuminations.nctm.org/allgames.aspx
How to Raise a Reader
Time for Kids