With each new school year, students are expected to extend their learning to new concepts and skills. We share this list as an opportunity for parents to reinforce skills and bridge the learning from year to year. Please refer to the prior grade level for skills to reinforce and future grade level for skills to accelerate.
- Count, compare, and find a number on a number line up to 1200
- Solve problems with addition and subtraction within 1,000
- Understand fractions and size (halves, fourths and eighths)
- Recall addition and subtraction facts
- Tell time in 1 and 5 minute increments and distinguish between a.m. and p.m.
- Measure length
- Count money up to $1
ICT Games: Can be used on website or mobile devices.
Math Playground: https://www.mathplayground.com/
Bedtime Math: http://bedtimemath.org/
NCTM Illuminations: https://illuminations.nctm.org/allgames.aspx
How to Raise a Reader
Time for Kids