Planning: Dimension 3.2
- Consistently monitors behavior subtly, reinforces positive behaviors appropriately and intercepts misbehavior fluidly.
- Students and the teacher create, adopt and maintain classroom behavior standards.
- Consistently encourages and monitors student behavior subtly and responds to misbehavior swiftly.
- Most students know, understand and respect classroom behavior standards.
- Inconsistently implements the campus and/or classroom behavior system.
- Student failure to meet expected classroom behavior standards interrupts learning.
- Rarely or unfairly enforces campus or classroom behavior standards.
- Student behavior impedes learning in the classroom.