Step 2: Upload Your Documents
You may use a You may use a PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet for this step. Simply take a photo of the requested documents, visit enroll.neisd.net and upload them securely to North East ISD.
You will need to provide the documentation listed. Please refer to the Secure Student Document Upload Instructions for step-by-step guidance on how to upload your documents.
Remember: All documents must be completed and on file with the school district to receive a schedule and seat.
What documents do I need to register my child(ren)?
- Certified copy of the child's birth certificate (copies from the hospital will not be accepted),
- Social security card of child being registered
- Parent or Guardian's valid driver's license/ID
- Withdrawal form from previous school, if available.
- Current immunization records
- Proof of residency (no subleasing or room rentals permitted):
- Homeowner (listed on Bexar Cad)—a current copy of the top portion of a water, gas or electric bill showing address, month of bill and bill amount
- Leaser/Renter—current signed lease agreement—parent/guardian must be listed as the lease holder or occupant
- If parent/guardian is not listed as homeowner, leaser or occupant then an Establishing Proof of Residency must be completed. The parent/guardian, homeowner and/or lease holder will need to complete the form at the campus.
- Copy of a military order requiring the parent’s or guardian’s transfer to a military installation in or adjacent to the district’s attendance zone. The parent or guardian has up to 10 days of the arrival date specified in the order to provide North East ISD with proof of residence. Additional support resources for military families is available on the Welcome Military Families page.