Step 2

Step 2: Prepare for Campus Appointment: Review Documentation Requirements

  • What documents do I need to register my child?

    • Current immunization record
    • Certified copy of the child's birth certificate (copies from the hospital will not be accepted),
    • Social security card of child being registered
    • Parent or Guardian's valid driver's license
    • Proof of residency (no subleasing or room rentals permitted):
      • Homeowner (listed on Bexar Cad)—a current copy of the top portion of a water, gas or electric bill showing address, month of bill and bill amount
      • Leaser/Renter—current signed lease agreement—parent/guardian must be listed as the lease holder or occupant
      • If parent/guardian is not listed as homeowner, leaser or occupant then an Establishing Proof of Residency must be completed. The parent/guardian, homeowner and/or lease holder will need to complete the form at the campus.
Important Student Information