Step 1: Create your online profile on Parent Portal
About the NEISD Online Registration System
All new Parents must use the online system before scheduling an appointment to finalize registration at the campus level.
If your student is currently enrolled and attending an NEISD school you do not need to use the online registration system. If you have been enrolled in NEISD in the past and are returning to our district, you can use the online registration system to update your information.
How to create your profile on the Parent Portal
How long does it take?
The process to create an online profile takes 10-15 minutes you can always save your work and return at a later time.
What information do I need?
- Student(s) Social Security Number(s)
- Previous School Information
- Emergency Contact Information
- Contact Information for Student's Physician
- Information Regarding any Medical Conditions
- Information Regarding any Food Allergies