Step 1: Register Online
Upload Your Documents
If your student is currently enrolled and attending an NEISD school you do not need to use the online registration system. If you have been enrolled in NEISD in the past and are returning to our district, you can use the online registration system to update your information.
No access to technology?
Contact the campus.
How long does it take?
Register anytime online. You don’t have to fill out all the forms in one sitting. You can start, stop and restart filling out forms over a few days.
What information do I need?
- You will need an email address to create a parent profile. If you don’t have one you can get a free email account from Microsoft or Google (just to name a few providers).
- Certified copy of the child’s birth certificate (a hospital copy is not acceptable)
- Social Security Card of child being registered
- Parent or Guardian’s valid driver’s license/ID
- Withdrawal form from previous school, if available
- Current immunization records
- Previous School Information
- Emergency Contact Information
- Contact Information for Student's Physician
- Information Regarding any Medical Conditions
- Information Regarding any Food Allergies
- Proof of Residency (no subleasing or room rentals permitted)
- Homeowner – provide a copy of the top portion of a water, gas or electric bill showing address, month of bill and bill amount;
- Leaser/Renter – provide a current signed lease agreement – parent/guardian must be listed as the lease holder or occupant;
- If the parent/guardian is not listed as homeowner, leaser or occupant, then an “Establishing Proof Of Residency” must be completed by the parent/guardian/homeowner and/or lease holder
- Copy of a military order requiring the parent’s or guardian’s transfer to a military installation in or adjacent to the district’s attendance zone. The parent or guardian has up to 10 days of the arrival date specified in the order to provide North East ISD with proof of residence. Additional support resources for military families is available on the Welcome Military Families page.
You may use a PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet for this step. Simply take a photo/scan of the requested documents above. Please refer to the Online Registration & Document Upload Instructions for Parents for step-by-step guidance on how to register and upload your documents.
Remember: All documents must be completed and on file with the school district to receive a schedule and seat.
How to create your Profile on the Parent Portal:
Create a Login