ARE YOU TRYING TO GENERATE POSITIVE SCHOOL PUBLICITY?
- The Communications department is here to help you! We can help you publicize your event and talk with you about media coverage.
- Communications publicizes events and achievements for the entire District. This is done through the District's website, publications, external media coverage, social media and other communication tools.
- Communications may not be aware of your school events and achievements. Please send necessary information to Communications by filling out our News Submission Form. Please be sure to receive Principal/Director approval before sending news/event information.
- When media is invited to an event, Communications should be made aware.
- Students who are photographed, filmed or interviewed by the media must have parental permission. A Student Release Form (ENGLISH /SPANISH) is available to facilitate this.
- Photographs of students used in any District/school publication or website should have the necessary permission from parents. A Student Release Form (ENGLISH /SPANISH) is available to facilitate this.
All forms are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. (Download the latest version of Adobe Reader at get.adobe.com/reader.)
NEISD WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA POSTING GUIDELINES
The North East ISD website is a great avenue to highlight student and District successes, as well as campus events. Because this is a tool for the entire District, the Communications department can post news to the site that reflects our business--educating students. Please remember, if your news or event is not applicable for the District web page, consider posting it to your campus website or social media.
All Web news items will be located in the News section of the Media Center.
To better serve and manage each submission, publicity requests must be submitted through the new online form. Please indicate whether or not you are willing to have media on your campus.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT COMMUNICATIONS AT (210) 407-0040 OR NEWS@NEISD.NET.