English as a Second Language (ESL) for Adults
English Language Acquisition program is defined as "a program of instruction designed to help eligible individuals who are English language learners achieve competence in reading, writing, speaking, and comprehension of the English language; and that leads to attainment of the secondary school diploma or its recognized equivalent; and transition to postsecondary education and training; or employment."
- ESL Basic, level 1, 2, 3, 4/Speech & Writing
- ESL for Professionals -- those who have professional degrees or training from other countries
- High School Equivalency (HSE) in English and in Spanish
- Digital Literacy -- participants must be enrolled, active ESL or HSE student
- Financial Literacy -- participants must be enrolled, active ESL or HSE student
- Workplace Literacy -- participants must be enrolled, active ESL or HSE student
- College Bound -- participants must be enrolled, active ESL or HSE student
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Billing and Coding
English as a Second Language (ESL) Registration
Please visit Ferrari Learning Center, 107 W. Rampart Drive, Tuesdays or Thursdays; 2:00pm to complete a registration form.
If you cannot visit Ferrari, you may download the registration form here. You must download the form then print.
Use blue or black pen. No pencil or color pens, please.
Please use this guide: 2018-2019 Adult Education Registration Form Guide
Bring social security card (if you have one) and identification.
You must be 19 years old or older.
Click here to download ESL Letter to Student's Employer
Questions? Email: email@example.com
- Ferrari Learning Center, 107 W. Rampart Drive Day and evening classes
- Jackson Middle School, 4538 Vance Jackson Day classes only
- St John Neumann Catholic Church, 6680 Crestway Drive Day classes only
- Oak Manor Apartments, 2330 Austin Highway Day classes only
- Madison High School, 5005 Stahl Road Evening classes only
- Northern Hills United Methodist Church Community Center, 4306 Naco Pass Day classes only
*Assignments are based on English skill level.
We offer morning, afternoon, and evening classes. Sorry, there are no weekend classes.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for classes in a different San Antonio area? Check out: https://programs.esc20.net/page/ael.home
The NEISD high school equivalency (HSE) prep and ESL distance learning program is at-home computer study. Students interested in participating in distance learning are required to attend regularly scheduled registration and orientation sessions. Acceptance to the distance learning program is subject to availability, entrance exam scores, and computer skills. Students must have transportation to the Ferrari Center located on Rampart Drive.