How do I enroll?
Create a Community Education account, register and submit your payment online by clicking here.
- Visit communityed.neisd.net
- Sign in with your username and password or create an account (Account must be created under the parent’s name).
- Add each student to the account by clicking “Add Student” (located on the left-hand side of the screen).
- Find the camp location in which you wish to enroll by clicking “Kids’ Camps” under “Browse our Catalog” (located on the right-hand side of the screen. Listings are in alphabetical order.)
- Click “More Details” to find current sessions and locations available. Click the “Add” button next to the student you wish to enroll.
- Click on “Review Your Cart”. Verify your student’s name, review Policies and Procedures and then click “I Agree”.
- Complete enrollment by clicking on “Proceed to Checkout”. Enter your credit card information and click on “Finish”.