How do I enroll?
You must 1) Create an account and sign in 2) Make a payment and 3) Fill out the Google Form to complete the registration process. Skipping a step will lead to incomplete registration.
Step 1 (create an account and make payment):
- Visit communityed.neisd.net
- Sign-In with your existing username and password or create an account by clicking under New Users to Sign-In (Account must be created under the parent’s name).
- Add each student to the account by clicking “Add Student” (located on the left-hand side of the screen).
- Find the camp location in which you wish to enroll by clicking “Kids’ Camps” under “Browse our Catalog” (located on the right-hand side of the screen. Listings are in alphabetical order.)
- Click “More Details” to find current sessions and locations available. Click the “Add session to cart” button next to the student you wish to enroll.
- Click on “Review Your Cart”. Verify your student’s name, review Policies and Procedures and then click “I Agree”.
- "Proceed to Checkout”. Enter your credit card information and click on “Finish”. Weekly payment will secure camp enrollment.
Step 2 (fill out the Google Form):Complete registration by filling out the Google Form after camp payment has been submitted. Please select the camp location link below for the correct Google Form:
- Longs Creek Registration link: https://forms.gle/UcSaTWn6QqenTmDR8
- Northwood Registration link: https://forms.gle/mEwLtRJZAiYxMfZP6
- Tuscany Heights Registration link: https://forms.gle/WonwofRndv7hwzKr9