Logging Into EduSmart
EduSmart is a supplemental resource for science in grades k-8. Teachers and students can access EduSmart through Launchpad (in the Science Folder). Teachers can create and manage assignments that can be pushed out to students through the digital platform (grades 3-8 only), or they can generate PDF versions of the assignments for print. EduSmart has several multimedia resources that can be shared with students or projected within the classroom.
If you are a teacher of record for students in an NEISD science class, and...
- are having difficulty opening EduSmart through Launchpad
- do not have access to the correct grade level content
- notice that your roster of students does not have the correct students listed
- please note that EduSmart will not remove students from classes if they transfer out
- if new students are added to a class, they should appear within 24 hours of the campus data processor making that changes
- teachers can manually add or remove students from their classes from their campus only
You can reach out to Joette Rios (jrios1@neisd) or complete an NEISD help desk ticket.
If you are not a teacher of record for an NEISD science class, but need to have access to EduSmart content, you can go to our general teacher account. You would not be able to manage classes and students, but you can access content.
- Go to https://lms.edusmart.com
- For username and password, use "Science817"
If you need an account where you can build a class with students at your campus, you can reach out to any of your NEISD science specialists, who will help you get a manual account set up. Manual accounts are not set up in Launchpad, so you will need to use the website linked below and enter the user name and password that was used to create your account.
Once you have been able to login, users can create a link to EduSmart in Launchpad if they wish.
If you need support for the EduSmart product itself, there are guides and tutorials linked in the top menu, contact Customer Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach out to any of our science specialists to help troubleshoot.
EduSmart How To
To help teachers learn more about how to utilize the EduSmart Resource, we have included the choice board below for teacher learning: