2023-2024 Academic Planning Guide and Course Catalog
This website (or a printed copy of the pages) contains the current course offerings for secondary students in NEISD. Counselors, teachers, and other school employees are available to work with students and parents to ensure that each student has a four‐year high school plan of study suitable to that individual's needs and interests.
Digital Course Catalog for High School
This guide has been developed to assist North East ISD students and families in making informed decisions concerning programs and course choices throughout high school. Students should carefully choose courses that will both challenge them and meet their needs.
Students are expected to enroll in a full class load. A full class load for students in grades 9-11 is enrollment and attendance in seven credit classes. Students in 12th grade must be enrolled and in attendance in a minimum of six credit classes.
- Course Availability, Schedule Changes, and Dropping Courses
- Athletics—Physical Education Equivalent Course Numbers
- Correspondence, Virtual & Distance Courses
- Credit by Exam
- Graduation Programs and Requirements
- Grade Level Classifications
- Senior Early Release Class Guidelines and Procedures for Students
- High School Course Descriptions